Pro Guard Coatings, the manufacturer, warrants Liquid Roof® for a period of 5 years when the following conditions are met:
1. Mixing of catalyst was performed according to directions on label.
2. Liquid Roof® was applied to a sound roof surface according to application instructions and resulted in a dry film thickness of approximately 20 mils.
3. Failure was not caused by accident, fire, hurricane, tornado, or deterioration of the original construction materials.
4. Liquid Roof® was not applied over an asphalt coating or silicone caulk.
5. Customer can supply some form of proof of purchase to establish an approximate date of use.
6. Customer submits a sample of the failed membrane and a description of the roof construction
(i.e. metal, fiberglass, rubber, etc.) when making a warranty claim.
The membrane is deemed to have failed if it looses adhesion, cracks, erodes, or otherwise fails
to provide an effective weather barrier for the substrate to which it was applied. The substrate
must remain in a sound and stable condition.
This warranty is in place of any implied warranty of merchantability and all other warranties expressed or implied.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of material only.
Pro Guard Coatings, the manufacturer, will, at the customer’s option, either replace the quantity of material originally used or supply a sufficient amount to complete the repair of the damage, freight prepaid, when the
above conditions are met and failure occurs any time within a 5 year period from the time of application.
Since the manner and condition of application are beyond our control, neither seller nor manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential arising out of the use or the inability to use this product. The buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy against the manufacturer shall be the replacement of the defective product, and no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to property, labor costs and expenses or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available to the buyer.